Chess NYC Fun & Training™ and TAG GM Inspired™ Camps...
Downtown, Uptown, Queens, & Brooklyn!
"The Coolest Chess Camps on Earth"...Only in New York City! ...Only...Chess NYC!!
The Fun Starts "Just About Every Day School is Closed!" We're glad you are joining us!!!
Whether for the Week, a Day or 1/2 Days...
...Here are a few things to note about these, very cool, "boutique" Camps!
Chess NYC Camp Locations:
Village Chess @ Zinc is @ 82 W. 3rd Street
Upper East Side is @ PS 183 @ East 67th Street (Between York and 1st Aves) On occasion we are asked to enter on 66th
Summer After Soccer Camp is @ Greenpoint/Williamsburg at St. Stans after pick up from GWYSL/United Soccer Camp or you may drop in @ 12 Newel St
Typical Camp Schedule:
8:15AM – 9:00AM: Drop off
9:00AM: Free Chess Play
10:00AM: 1st Chess Lesson (split into groups according to skill level)
11:30AM: Lunch Time (Pizza or a packed lunch)
12:30PM: Time for some Outdoor Fun!! (Weather Permitting)
2:00PM: 2nd Chess Lesson (split into groups according to skill level)
3:30PM: Ice Cream Trip 😊
4:15PM: Free Chess Play
4:45PM-5:15PM: Time to Go ☹
* Late Pick Up Available
* Half Days are 8:45 AM - 1:00 PM or 1:00 PM - 5:15 PM
* Please advise us of any special needs or allergies your child may have and confirm your contact information on site @ Drop Off.
* Chess NYC Camps are nut free, no nuts, peanut butter...or anything else "nutty".
* Chess Players should check in with $8 for Lunch ($5) @ 11:30 am and Ice Cream ($3) @ approximately 3:30 pm OR have a packed lunch/snack (AGAIN...no nuts, Please)
* Seasonally, Chess Players should have a sweater and warm jacket or change of clothes, sunscreen and towels...because, weather permitting, we are heading outside too!
* It is always a good idea to send them with a sweater- we air condition the “heck” out of the camps 😉
* The main telephone # to reach Camp Staff FOR ALL CAMPS is: 212-475-8130
* Please note, while our goal is to get the kids some fun outdoor play, the length of time will be dictated by weather. No one will come home ill...just happy, better Chess players...Promise!
* To ensure a fun and healthy day at camp, please send your child with a water bottle.
Thanks for being a part of New York City Chess Inc's Chess NYC Programs.
For additional information:
We'll see you there!
Michael and The Chess NYC Gang